Friday, May 13, 2011

The MJ Wonder Connection

"He (Michael) would always come into the studio curious about how I worked and what I did. ‘How do you do that? Why do you do that?’ I think he understood clearly from seeing various people do the music scene that it definitely took work. He must have been around 9 or 10 then, and I definitely felt that he would be someone. You hear the voice, and all he could do is grow. And that’s what he did."

--- Stevie Wonder


"Now Stevie Wonder, he’s a musical prophet. He’s another guy I have to credit. I wanted to experience it all. So Stevie Wonder used to literally let me sit like a fly on the wall. I got to see Songs in the Key of Life get made, some of the most golden things."

--- Michael Jackson



Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment