Saturday, June 4, 2011

"King of My Heart"

MJTYbookcover.jpg

originally published at AllHipHop.com, June 03, 2011

Tatiana Yvonne has written a new book titled "King of My Heart" about her time and experience with the late great, Michael Jackson. Tatiana was a Julliard trained ballerina and a successful cover girl model in Japan long before her “overnight success” as Michael Jackson's leading lady in the video “The Way You Make Me Feel.” 

But it was the video that made her an instantly recognizable figure and inducted her into Hollywood's inner-circle. Rumors of a blossoming romance seemed substantiated by an ongoing association between the two, even after the video as Michael invited her on The Bad Tour. Then in the next instant it all seemed to come crashing down. 

The origin, it would seem, was “the kiss that was seen around the world.” A unscripted, public kiss during the Bad Tour, denoting the chemistry that had began to spark between them. Though Michael did not appear to disapprove, Tatiana's accounts, it was believed Michael's handlers felt it was bad for his image.

Even though Tatiana's story does not contain salacious details of a torrid affair s in spite of the fact the she has numerous pictures that insinuates an obvious chemistry, Tatiana's credibility has been challenged and she has been stigmatized from day one. 

Perhaps this says less about Tatiana and more about the media and public at large with regard to Michael. Even after Lisa Marie's emotional open letter and appearance on Oprah after his death professing how profound her love was for him, or P. Diddy's comical story about how Michael crashed his party in pursuit of Beyonce, there are still those naysayers who refuse to allow Michael to be viewed as a genuine human being capable of love and being loved. Tatiana's is one of many stories told after the passing of the King of Pop that gives insight to the man, adding a building block to the reconstruction of his image.






And here, in her own words, Tatiana speaks;


Michael & Tatiana--The King of My Heart
(New Book)

As Michael warmly caressed me from behind, the magnificence of his cologne stirred my emotions. When I sensed that he wore it just for me, an indescribable euphoria swept across my psyche. My bliss was heightened when I learned from his parents and close friends that he said he was in love with me.  

The purity of his minty whispers fell like angel's breath upon my ear. The radiance of his smile lit my heart. How could anyone possibly resist surrender to the innocence of his aura? While our bodies quietly posed motionlessly for the picture, our souls danced excitedly within us. For that private moment in a public place, we were Mr. and Mrs. Michael Jackson.   

But all was not well. I received an evil gaze from a jealous employee standing just out of the frame, off to the side. Her icy stare still resonates with a chill. Ominous clouds were forming. I had no idea she'd represent sinister forces threatening to sabotage our royal wedding; and wearing his coat he gave me during the shoot would not shield me from the wrenching heartache to come.

At that moment, the genesis of a fairytale love affair began slowly transforming into a nightmare. The Hollywood script would read: "The exuberant bride-to-be morphed into the lovelorn queen denied her crown." 

And now, though my King is gone, his love still reverberates within my heart. This is my story of lost love as never told before.

--- Tatiana Yvonne




And another excerpt from Tatiana's interview by  AllHipHop.com; 

AllHipHop.com: The way people view Michael has always been very polarized. They are are either viewing him as subhuman and being dehumanizing or deifying him.
Either way people don't humanize him enough to believe a beautiful woman such as yourself could fall for him. Since his death there have been many stories of him being flirtatious. Would you say his behavior qualified as flirtatious?


Tatiana: Oh completely. You tell me. The scene where we run through the car my heel had gotten stuck in the car's upholstery and Michael grabbed my leg trying to help me pull my foot out of the upholstery. I was so taken aback and so in awe that he touched my leg in such an intimate way that I pulled away and ended up falling outside on my butt. The next thing I know Michael had grabbed me up and was wiping my butt off with is hand not in a derogatory way but in a flirtatious way. When I looked back he had a devilish grin. He was a normal red-blooded male.


pictures from different sources

No comments:

Post a Comment