Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A lucky encounter...



I found this funny little story from one of the MJ forums quite sometime ago, but it still puts smile on my day whenever I read it :)  lucky them boys...

A me and a buddy of mine met Michael Jackson back in 2001 or 2002. Talked to him for about 10 mins. Was prob the nicest person I've ever met. Yes pics are 100% real. And yes that is a showercap and rubber gloves.

It was in Vegas. They opened a jewelry store in the Vanitian for MJ at 1:30am… my buddy and I just happened to be walking by and saw him in there. The store had glass walls. We knocked on the glass and he saw my buddy wearing the showercap and rubber gloves and started laughing. He walked us along the wall to the front door and came out to talk to us. We got to talk to him for a bit before anyone else noticed. I tried to get him to go have a beer with us but he said his kids were upstairs so he couldn't. I got him to autograph a piece of paper I had in my pocket. Still have the original pics too. I need to frame em.

No comments:

Post a Comment