Monday, August 1, 2011

Wearing MJ : Pete Wentz of 'Fall Out Boy'




“Michael Jackson has been a part of my life for as long I have heard music. He in my mind is the ultimate entertainer of our generation.  I can remember exact moments of my life based on Michael Jackson songs and videos.” 

--- Pete Wentz 


“I really want to meet Michael Jackson so badly.  I’m Michael Jackson obsessed.  All I watch is 'Moonwalker’ –  it’s my favorite movie of all time.”
--- Pete Wentz , interview with The Advocate, 2007

"There will never be another. He was the royalty of American culture. I could measure the growth of my life based on him. I have never felt such public grief for someone I have never met.  A legend.  I practiced his moves in the mirror ... We lost the last legendary entertainer of my generation. I feel lost without his presence. Sorry if this is kind of jumbled and emotional. I don't even know what to say."
--- Pete Wentz ,  MTV news,  2009



No comments:

Post a Comment