Monday, August 1, 2011

Wearing MJ : Missy Elliott

 
Missy Elliott took the stage at the 5th annual BET Awards in 2005 performing her new duet with Ciara, Lose Control, sporting outfits displaying images of Michael Jackson.  Missy Elliot has always continually proclaimed Michael to be her biggest influence.

Click the image to open in full size.

Michael Gross, the author of Starstruck, asked celebrities about their experiences as starstruck fans. Missy Elliot tells a funny story about Michael Jackson.

Quote:
Or when I [the author] asked Missy Elliot, is she ever wrote a fan letter as a kid, and she laughed like she was busted: "I used to write Michael and Janet a whole bunch of fan mail. It got to a point where I started telling them that I had cancer, I was in a wheelchair." (Gross, Starstruck, p. 236)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love Missy & MJ! I wish they were able to release their collaborations

    ReplyDelete